AIA GA Home
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Collins Cooper Carusi Architects
EXPERIENCED ARCHITECTURAL INTERN
Atlanta, GA 30326 United States
Salary commensurate with experience. Traditional benefits including health insurance, 401(k), normal holidays
Candidate must be comfortable with utilizing their creative talents, have a thorough understanding of current building codes and technology and an ability to coordinate and manage their time while growing with our firm. Initiative and diligence will be rewarded with opportunity.
• Understanding how individual tasks merge to produce a project
• Working independently to build confidence and professional ability
• Exercising both directed and independent creativity and initiative
• Capable of applying computer technology to professional tasks
• Producing significant results of a high quality
Education, training, experience:
• The candidate should be on tract to licensure.
• A 5-year Bachelor of Architecture degree or Master’s of Architecture degree.
• A minimum of three years of practical professional experience
• Strong technical, production, communication, and organizational skills
• Effective graphic design and presentation skills, including fluency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments
• Ability to provide design documents and production documents in a BIM format
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Terms & Conditions