AIA GA Home
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Atlanta, GA 30309 United States
Commensurate with education and experience
Praxis3, an award winning architecture firm located in midtown Atlanta, is seeking an Intern Architect. Praxis3 is 21 people strong and growing. We’re looking for an intern architect with at least 2 years of experience with ground-up buildings and technical remodels. The ideal candidate will have experience with commercial steel-framed buildings ranging from 15,000 – 150,000sf and most importantly a desire to learn. Praxis3 offers a great environment to grow and to discover new challenges. Our retail projects offer the ideal opportunity to gain/strengthen your experience with designing new buildings in a fast-paced environment working with a great group of talented architects.
Education, training, experience:
• 2 years minimum applicable professional experience
• Real working experience with Revit
• Experience in preparation of architectural construction documents
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients and entire project team
• Experience working on new construction and technical remodel projects
• Exposure to architectural detailing and consultant coordination
• Exposure to construction administration
• Experience with LEED a plus
• Willingness to learn and grow as an architect!
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements in a WORD or PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. References & portfolio are recommended. Please type "Intern Architect" in the subject line of the email. No phone calls.
Terms & Conditions